Here Come Frosty Friends Sled Mantelscape
This World of Frosty Friends mantelscape imagines the enchantment of an arctic landscape, where Frosty and his friends frolic in the snow surrounded by the glow of the northern lights. Add additional pieces to this wintry wonderland to enjoy year after year.
with any Hallmark Keepsake Ornament purchase
Makes a dazzling display when paired with Dome for the Holidays Frosty Igloo Mantelscape
Peanuts® Gang Christmas
Each character plays 2 songs. Three characters
share a line from the classic program.
Wirelessly joined together, they create
a synchronized sound and light show.
Collect all 5 pieces to create a delightful holiday display!
• Charlie Brown available starting October 3
• Lucy available starting October 10
• Woodstock available starting October 26
• Linus available starting November 16
• Snoopy available starting November 27
with any purchase
(Reg. $29.95 each)
Ruby Red Cardinal Premium Ornament
This ruby red cardinal celebrates the natural beauty of birds with precious gemstones. Inspired by the timeless technique of cloisonné, where fine golden lines give shape to colored enamel, this ornament exhibits the majesty of the season.
Porcelain Timeless Angel Premium Ornament
This beautiful angel is a graceful reminder of hope and love during this holy time of year. Share the holiday spirit with a friend or loved one when you give them this delicate ornament.
Mr. Snowman Porcelain Premium Ornament
With his gold-tone details, this porcelain snowman ornament is as charming as it is elegant. Give this ornament as a gift to a friend or loved one who will surely appreciate its detailed design.
Black Tie Penguin Porcelain Premium Ornament
This snazzy penguin is all dressed up with somewhere to go. With damask-patterned flippers and bow tie, his style is simple but with a sense of whimsy.
See these and more Premium Keepsake Ornaments at your local Hallmark
Gold Crown store and on pages 22 and 23 of the 2015 Dreambook.
1978 Pontiac® Trans Am™
Special Edition Classic American Car Ornament
Wheels turn. Die-cast metal. By Don Palmiter.
Chessie System Locomotive
LIONEL® Trains Ornament
Wheels turn. Die-cast metal.
Rich “Uncle” Pennybags Monopoly®
80th Anniversary Ornament
Die-cast metal and artist crafted. By Rodney Gentry.
Disney® Chip and Dale Two of a
By Nello Williams
Lady Western Tanager The Beauty of
By Edythe Kegrize.
You can enter right now for a chance to
WIN 1 of 4 magical $250 Disney® prize packs from Hallmark.
Tell us a little about yourself and we’ll take care of the rest. Yes, it’s that easy!
Contest ends October 11th, 2015
Contest open to residents of Canada, outside of Quebec, who have reached the age of majority in their province of residence at the time of entry.
Odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received. Winners must correctly answer a mathematical skill-testing question to receive prize. Limit one entry per email address, per day.
ALL OFFERS AVAILABLE AT PARTICIPATING HALLMARK GOLD CROWN RETAILERS ACROSS CANADA EXCLUDING QUEBEC.
Not a Hallmark Rewards member? Click here
to learn more and sign up now.
* Hallmark Rewards members are entitled to purchase up to 5 Hallmark gift bags for $1 each (plus applicable sales taxes) when they buy 3 or more greeting cards in the same transaction at participating Hallmark Gold Crown stores in Canada, excluding Quebec. Offer excludes gift bag bundles and packaged gift bag sets. This offer can be combined with the ‘3 cards for $10’ offer. Returns will not be accepted under this offer; however any unused gift bag in good saleable condition may be exchanged for any other qualifying gift bag upon presentation of the original receipt. Other exclusions may apply. Retailer reserves the right to change limits and exclude seasonal bags.
© Peanuts Worldwide LLC
General Motors Trademarks used under license to Hallmark Cards, Inc. and its subsidiaries.
LIONEL® Licensed by Lionel LLC.
The MONOPOLY name and logo, the distinctive design of the game board, the four corner squares, the MR. MONOPOLY name and character, as well as each of the distinctive elements of the board and playing pieces are trademarks of Hasbro and for its property trading game and game equipment. ©1935, 2015 Hasbro. All rights reserved. Licensed by Hasbro.